General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
we would like to bring you up to date with the changes we are making to the system to ensure GDPR compliance.
Our Customers will need to Opt-In to our GDPR policy to allow us to store their data. For a web user customer of the E-Filing company software, you as a user will be asked the new GDPR opt in question when registering or paying for an order. This will appear at the end of the order process below the T&C’S.
If you are a returning user who has previously opted-in, you will not see the question again and if you wish to opt-out you will need to go to the My Account area where you can update your preference.
Every night the E-Filing system will check user accounts that have opted out of GDPR. The system will disable and anonymise the account and all its contents if they are no longer ‘active’. We will identify an ‘active’ customer as follows;
- Customer has logged in or visited your website as a logged in customer within a five-year timeframe as the prescribed record keeping requirements within the Money Laundering Regulations 2017.
- Has pending orders, this includes Companies House form filings.
- Has pending leads still outstanding with a partner.
- Has active services running, such as a Registered Address service.
- Has positive account or negative account balance.
For full details of our policies see out full DGPR document in our privacy page.